AP DEECET 2017 Notification
AP DEECET 2017 Notification is released. Candidates have to apply online for AP DEECET 2017/AP DIETCET 2017. Candidate should have obtained a rank in AP DEECET 2017 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission into DIET Colleges in AP.
Online application for AP DEECET 2017 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 04-05-2017 to 07.05.2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
Subject wise allotment of seats for admission into D.El.Ed.course
1. Mathematics 25% of seats
2. Physical Science 25% of seats
3. Biological Science 25% of seats
4. Social Studies 25% of seats
1. Mathematics:- Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level
2. Physical Science:- Those who studied Physics & Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
3. Biological Science: Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
4. Social Studies: Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level.
AP DEECET Schedule 2017
AP DEECET 2017 will be conducted on 04-05-2017 to 07.05.2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 3 spells. Duration of the AP DEECET Entrance Examination is 2 hours and 30 mins. AP DEECET 2017 Notification is available now online for downloading purpose.
AP DEECET Online Application Submission: The fee prescribed for appearing for AP DEECET 2017 is Rs500. Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 22.03.2017 to 17-04-2017 and submit online application at the AP DEECET website http://cse.ap.gov.in between 22.03.2017 to 17-04-2017. Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET website http://cse.ap.gov.in from 20.03.2017 on wards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 22.03.2017 to 17-04-2017
Detailed AP DEECET 2017 Schedule is as follows.
1. AP DEECET 2017 Notification: 20.03.2017
2. Payment of application fee through online: Rs.500
3. Submission of application through online: 22.03.2017 with payment of fee
4. Last date for payment of application fee: 17.04.2017 through online
5. Last date of receipt of filled in application: 18.04.2017 through online
6. Generation of Hall-tickets: 25.04.2017
7. Issue of Hall-tickets through online: 27.04.2017
8. Date of AP DEECET 2017: 04.05.2017 to 07.05.2017
9. Date of announcement of results and Ranks: 10.05.2017
10. Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT: 15.05.2017
11. First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter): 25.05.2017 to 27.05.2017
12. Second phase of Counseling 14.06.2017
The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for AP DEECET Entrance Examination 2017.
Check the following official website for more information about AP DEECET 2017 Notification/AP DIETCET Notification 2017.