TS New D.A 3.144%
TS New D.A 3.144% from 1st July 2018 G.O Ms.No.36 Dated 1.06.2019 is released by TS State Govt today on the eve of Telangana formation day. This new DA 3.144% for TS Employees and Pensioners will be applicable from 1.07.2018. Telangana State Govt Employees dearness allowance will be enhanced from 27.248 to 30.392 with this new hike in dearness allowance.
New D.A from 1st July 2018
The Dearness Allowance at the revised rate sanctioned shall be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on 1st of July, 2019. The arrears on account of revision of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2018 to 31st May, 2019 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees. Regarding this Telangana State Govt has issued G.O Ms.No.36 Dated 1.06.2019
However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th of September, 2019, the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employees due to retire on superannuation are exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2018to 31st May, 2019 may be claimed in the month of July, 2019 and shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance
arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June, 2019, payable on 1st July, 2019.
In respect of Full Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June, 2019, payable on 1st of July, 2019.
Download TS Govt New D.A 3.144% G.O Ms.No.36 Dated 1.06.2019 from the following TS Govt official website http://goir.telangana.gov.in
Leave a Reply