Functional Assistants Recruitment
Functional Assistants Recruitment Notification for 91,652 vacancies in AP Village Secretariats (Grama Sachivalayams Recruitment) will be released shortly. AP State Govt today released G.O Ms.No.110 Dated 19.07.2019 regarding Village Secretariat Recruitment. Grama Sachivalayams Recruitment process will be started from tomorrow. About 91,652 Functional Assistants will be recruited through this notification which will likely to be released tomorrow.
Village Secretariats Stricture:
i. The office of Gram Panchayat will be termed as “Village Secretariat”.
ii. Each Village Secretariat will be provided with a Panchayat Secretary who functions as the Secretary/convenor of the Village Secretariat.
iii. The Village secretariat consisting of Panchayat Secretary & functional assistants shall be responsible to aid & assist Gram Panchayat(s) in performing its functions, while preserving the autonomy of Gram Panchayats.
iv. Subject to administrative convenience, Functional Assistants working under a Village Secretariat, may cater to the needs of two or more contiguous Village Secretariats.
v. The Village secretariats shall have such number of functional assistants working under the supervision of the Gram Panchayat, inter alia not limited to the list enumerated in Annexure 2.
vi. Above functions are indicative only and as when required other functions may be added to it.
vii. All the functionaries at the Village Secretariat shall act as an integrated workforce to deliver multiple services.
viii. The functionaries will be assigned any other Government work as and when required, even if it does not pertain to their own department.
Department wise Functional Assistants
- Panchayat Secretary (Panchayat Raj Department)
- Village Revenue Officer (Revenue Department)
- Survey Assistant (Revenue Department)
- ANM (Medical and Health Department)
- Veterinary Assistant/Fisheries Assistant (Animal Husbandry Department)
- Employee for Women Protection (Women and Child Welfare Department)
- Engineering Assistant (Panchayat Raj Engineering Department)
- Electrical Assistant (Panchayat Raj Department)
- Agricultural MPEO or Horticulture MPEO. (Agriculture Department)
- Digital Assistant (Panchayat Raj Department)
- Welfare Assistant (Social Welfare Department)
Village Secretariat Services
i. The functional assistants of Village Secretariat shall participate in Gram Panchayat meetings and Gram Sabhas to enable convergence of their functioning at Gram Panchayat level.
ii. Village secretariats shall assist in preparation of Gram Panchayat Development plans for 5 years on the subjects delegated to them from time to time, as per the prescribed procedure.
iii. The functionaries of the village secretariat shall prepare integrated annual plans using the PRA (Participatory Rural Appraisal) techniques, duly capturing the felt needs & aspirations of the people, as per the prescribed procedure.
iv. Village secretariat shall endeavor to provide services pertaining to the subjects delegated to them from time to time, as per well-defined citizen charter, being accountable to Gram Panchayats.
- Issue of Notification for Village Secretariats: 19 July 2019 to 22nd July 2019
- Recruitment of functionaries and issue of appointment letters: 23.07.2019 to 15.09.2019
- Training of Functionaries: 16.09.2019 to 18.09.2019
- Allotment of selected candidates to Village Secretariats: 30.09.2019
- Commencement of functioning of Village Secretariats: 2nd October 2019
Download G.O Ms.No.110 Dated 19.07.2019 regarding Village Secretariat Recruitment/91,652 Functional Assistants Recruitment from the official website http://goir.ap.gov.in
91,652 Functional Assistants in AP Village Secretariats G.O No.110
Leave a Reply