AP Employees Salaries Deferment
AP State Govt has released AP Employees Salaries Deferment G.O Ms.No.26 Dated 31.03.2020. AP Govt Employees March Salary Payment Postponed at the rate of 10% to 100% depending upon the position they are in. It is only a temporary postponement of payment of March month salaries (paid on 1st April 2020) but NO Salary Cut Permanently. Govt will pay the amount which is being cut in this March months salary after financial situation comes under control. AP Govt, Department of Finance has released this G.O No.26 due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which has rapidly spread throughout the globe, with startling speed.
AP State Govt has instituted a Lockdown till the 14th of April 2020, under the Disaster Management Act, 2005 as per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result of the lockdown all essential services, all commercial/non-essential services have been shut down.
G.O Ms.No.26 Dated 31.03.2020
Government, after careful consideration of the situation arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the economic consequences of the lock down, the cessation of the revenue inflows and extra burden imposed on the State’s resources to contain the epidemic & to provide relief to the people affected/likely to be affected, hereby orders for the deferment of Salaries/Wages/Remuneration/Honorarium/Pensions on gross basis, as per the following pattern for the month of March 2020 at present. It is not yet disclosed when will government pay back the reduced amount in this G.O.
- There shall be (100)% deferment in respect of Hon’ble C.M / Hon’ble Ministers / Hon’ble M.L.As / Hon’ble M.L.Cs, Chairperson & Members of all Corporations, elected representatives of all Local Bodies & people holding equivalent posts, as per the orders issued from time to time.
- There shall be (60)% deferment in respect of All India Service Officers viz., IAS, IPS and IFS.
- There shall be (50)% deferment in respect of all other Government employees, including work-charged employees & persons engaged under the category of direct individuals professions & through 3rd party, except Class-IV Employees.
- There shall be (10)% deferment in respect of Class-IV, Out-sourcing, Contract and the Village & Ward Secretariat employees.
- The deferment mentioned in respect of Para 5(i), (ii), (iii) & (iv) supra shall be made applicable mutatis-mutandis in respect of the retired employees in the respective categories.
- The above deferment shall be equally applicable to the serving & retired employees of all PSUs / Government aided Institutions / Organizations /Universities / Societies / Autonomous bodies / Semi autonomous bodies, etc. in respect of their salaries/Wages/Honorarium/Pensions
The above orders shall come into force in respect of the Salary/Wages/Remuneration/Pensions for the month of March 2020, payable in the month of April 2020 and will continue to be in force till further orders. It is expected that AP state government employees will get their March 2020 salary be paid on the 3rd of April 2020.
Telangana Govt has released similar G.O for the Deferment of TS Employees Salaries. Download G.O Ms.No.26 Dated 31.03.2020 from the below link for more information. This AP State Employees Salary Cut (Temporarily) G.O is available at the official website http://goir.ap.gov.in
Leave a Reply